>My friend, Deborah Lynn Jacobs (aka The Reluctant Blogger) has written to me, "By the way, I've tagged you for a meme. The rules are here: http://dljacobs.livejournal.com." What? Huh? Tagged me for a meme! I don't know what this memes? Oh, apparently the rules are that "each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog."
I just want to point out that Bill Gates will be giving everyone who "memes" a million dollars. That's right he's giving his money away. I wouldn't pull your leg on something as serious as that. He will also be handing out options to some really hot stock and the deed to some ocean front land in Saskatchewan.
My 8 facts/habits:
1. I am male. At least I was last time I, or my doctor, checked.
2. I once had a dog named Blue. She was a Blue Heeler. That's a type of dog (in case you didn't read the first sentence).
3. I was born in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada. No that does not give me special powers. It did raise my IQ, but only slightly. It has something to do with the water there.
4. I don't drink coffee. Why? Because it's evil. I mean just look at it. It's so...dark and if you stare long enough it's like looking into the mouth of the cave that leads to Hades. It smells nice, though.
5. I was hit by a car once while I was out biking. Well, bumped is more like it. But I did break my elbow and tore ligaments in my arms and knees (yes, I was wearing a helmet). I hold no grudge against the driver. Well, except for when my elbow aches. It affects how long I can play video games. Really, the tragedy!
6. I have written twenty books. Only eleven have been published. The first six were practice. Really, I practiced too much at the beginning. Wait, 6+11 only makes 17. Oh that's right, the other three are written but not published yet.
7. The Edmonton Oilers are my favourite hockey team. The Saskatchewan Roughriders are my favourite football team. If they ever play a game against each other my head will explode.
8. I've only read the first Harry Potter book.
These are the people who are lucky enough to be tagged by me. I am sure that is what they are thinking exactly at this second. I wonder how many are plotting revenge?